[MOL] Tracy... [13176] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Tracy...

Tracy, you have taken a very important step and taken charge of your treatment...  That is so important...  One of the worst things is to feel like a victim or at everyone elses mercy.  When you stand up and declare that you will take charge and the initiative in your treatment, then good doctors will support you.. If they don't, find a new one to replace them.  The cancering journey is one that we need to walk together, very often hand in hand, but sometimes we need to lead and direct..

There is a second book that I read by Greg Anderson called the "Cancer Conqueror".  When I first read it, I didn't get it.  Now I find that I understand much more.. I think you would like the message....

God Bless you Tracy and don't fall under the caution of legal and medical terms...  you just let them all know that you plan to make fools out of all of them..!!  :-)  With Love, Carla