[MOL] Stud joke [13175] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Stud joke

Two priests died at the same time and met Saint Peter at the
Pearly Gates. St. Peter said, "I'd like to get you guys in now,
but our computer's down. You'll have to go back to Earth for
about a week, but you can't go back as humans.  What'll it be?"

The first priest says, "I've always wanted to be an eagle,
soaring above the Rocky mountains."  "So be it," says St. Peter,
and off flies the first priest.

The second priest mulls this over for a moment and asks, "Will
any of this week 'count', St. Peter?"  "No, I told you the
computer's down. There's no way we can keep track of what you're
doing.  The week's a freebie."  "In that case," says the second
priest, "I've always wanted to be a stud.""So be it," says St.
Peter, and the second priest disappears.

A week goes by, the computer is fixed, and the Lord tells St.
Peter to recall the two priests.  "Will you have any trouble
locating them?" He asks. "The first one should be easy," says
St. Peter. "He's somewhere over the Rockies, flying with the
eagles. But the second one could prove to be more difficult."

"Why?" asketh the Lord.  St. Peter answered, "He's on a snow
tire, somewhere in North Dakota."