Re: [MOL] Christine--my email [13168] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine--my email

Ask Lillian and I about withdrawal. We are experts. Just think of all the
emails you have to look forward to when you get home. I know, it's just
terrible when you're too well to stay home from work. Maybe I could write a
note to your boss and tell him you are sick. Do you remember the list on
MOL of notes parents wrote to their children's teachers? Maybe I could use
one of those excuses.
Hope you had a good day anyway!
Christine