Re: [MOL] Caring Kids [13167] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Caring Kids

This is a website Cindy posted back in early May. It is a forum, like MOL,
where kids (under 18) can get support when they have a parent, sibling or
family member facing a disease such as cancer, etc. My son joined it about
a month ago. (They are certainly not as gabby as our group but it gives
them a place to express their fears, etc.). They are in need of new members
so if you know anyone who could benefit from this group, pass the info along.
Thanks
Christine