Re: [MOL] Les, Peg and Lynette [13164] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les, Peg and Lynette

Lynette,
So sorry to hear that your dad does not seem to be improving with the
decadron. Perhaps the radiation treatments will help. How is he taking all
this? Keep your spirits up Les and know that we are all here for you. Miss
your jokes. Here's a big HUG.
Christine