Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer Study [13162] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer Study

Thanks, Liz. I sincerely appreciate your wishes, prayers and
the moral support.
I know that apart from everything else that we try & do,
Prayers can do MIRACLES ! I truly believe in prayers and God...
We have a say which means "Some prayers, some medication and some TLC
together can treat a suffering person!"

God Bless All Of You.

Rgds,
Apala