Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer Study [13161] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer Study

Hi Lillian,

Thanks for the precious info that you have been sharing with us.
I can't express how grateful I am for the kind of info I am getting
from all of you.

Have you or anyone else that you know has tried the most publicised
Tahitian Noni Juice ? Has it worked for any of you ? Is it worth
ordering ? Does it have any side effects ? Can it be taken along with the
chemo or any other medication ? Since, my mother had the colon surgery
recently, will it be ok to take it ? How good is it for the patients
suffering from Liver metastassis?

Also, another question :
Is the Equal(sweetner) or Sweet&Low(Nutrasweet) sweetening agents safe
to eat for Cancer patients ? Is there any downside to it specially for
a patient who's blood sugar may be normal at present but has a potential
danger of getting an elevation in the sugar level ?

Thanks, in advance.

Apala
> Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:05:34 -0400
> From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> CC: Apala Chandola <Apala.Chandola@Ebay>
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer Study
QAA07627

> Apala:  Yes it is very true that the immune system suffers from chemo therapy.
All
> soy products help to include soy milk,  tofu is excelent, esesstic tea, multi
> vitimins, Vit. 3, Billberry Vit. are some of the products that many of us use.
 Good