Re: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends! [13154] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends!

Cathy, I thought that was different for 2 reasons.  1. a butterfly is not used
often for an example and 2.  I did not know how a butterfly leaves it's cocoon;
so it was two lessons for me.  How is everything going for Cathy?  Your friend,
Lillian

--
MZ