Re: [MOL] Christine/Lillian's articles [13144] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine/Lillian's articles

The hot weather has certainly hit us. According to the radio there was an
unofficial high of 107 degrees at noon today.

This heat added to the surgery is wearing. I have air conditioning but I
find I get cold when the air conditioner is running even though others say
it is cool and comfortable in the house.

Liz P. Of Yakima