[MOL] Photo Allbum [13142] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Photo Allbum

Hey Ross:  I took the picture to be scaned and will pick it up tomorrow
and send to you immediately, I am sorry it has taten me so long to do
this little thing; but you will have it tonorrow along with the bio.
Thank you for not ranting and raving at me; just in case you thought
about it!!! LOL !  Love, your friend, Lillian

--
MZ