Re: [MOL] Re: Good Points! [13139] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Good Points!

 Dear Martha:   I was just curiours, I don't know much about it; exept that one
of my daughters husband was a recovered; but he had so many mental problems it
was unreal and then would claim dry syndrom aloholism, she left him..  My other
daughter is married to an one, that I don't think he ever has it out of his
system; and he says he know's he one; but he's not stopping....it won't be long
before he looses his family, I see the signs.
Thanks for your help, your friend, Lillian

--
MZ