Re: [MOL] ***UCI Proud as a Peacock of its New Radiation Therapy [13134] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ***UCI Proud as a Peacock of its New Radiation Therapy

NLPOST@aol.com wrote:
Dear Nancy,

Dr. Lederman called me back but I wasn't home so he left a message
on my answering maching.  He said to get copies of Angelo's CT Scans
and x-rays, which I did, and mail them to him, which I did this
morning.  I am anxious to hear what he has so say.

I alos called an 800 number in Oklahoma abouyt a procedure called
Photodynamic Therapy.  They took my number and are supposed to
have someone call me back.  I'll let you know what they say.

I'm so sorry to hear that Don is not doing very well.  I will
continue to pray for both of you.  Know that I think about you
a lot.

God Bless,
Mary