Re: [MOL] Christine/Lillian's articles [13131] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine/Lillian's articles

Good Monday Afternoon to you Christine,

That warm weather just slipped a little south and lingered in the New
York area...thanks for the beautiful swimming weather...the water was
warm and wonderful!

God Bless.
John