Re: [MOL] Reading [13128] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Reading

I don't like the hardcovers and I wait until my sister buys them and then I
read them. The one I haven't started yet is "The Partner". Alternative 3 is
an old book which was banned in North America. It is supposedly about a
government conspiracy with other nations to colonize Mars. Due to our
pollution of the earth, hole in ozone layer, etc. which is beyond repair,
the gov't is choosing specific individuals to carry on the human race on
Mars. Interesting but not totally convincing.
Christine