[MOL] Ross - e-mail [13126] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ross - e-mail

Dear Ross,

Know exactly how you feel.  It was such a lovely weekend, the three kids
pulling on me to go to the park and the pool, the wife had another
birthday (she gets younger while I get...oh, never mind!) I had no time
for the computer.  This morning, walked into 253 e-mails...talk about
overwelmed!!  At these moments, it is not one day at a time, it's one
second at a time! LOL

Glad to see that you are well.  Keep up the great work my friend.

God Bless.
John