RE: [MOL] Have you heard of this? Sheila S. [13125] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Have you heard of this? Sheila S.

Hi Sheila:

I have no info on the cracked rib but I read on internet the following which helped my rib pain to go away.  I put castor oil on my rib cage then a warm wash cloth, next is plastic (I use a dry cleaning bag) then a heating pad on hot, cover it with my shirt and leave for an hour.  I do this every other night.  The article had said on the other nights, do the same on your liver area, but I don't do that.

I hope maybe this will help a little.

Your friend  JUNE