[MOL] Haven't heard anything in a while [13121] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Haven't heard anything in a while

MOLer's,

    Haven't heard anything from you in quite a while. Please e-mail me to
let me know whether my e-mail is working properly (I have cleared out the
backlog in my mailbox so that isn't it). Thanks much.

                                              Bill Hale