[MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean [13103] Medicine On Line

[MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean

I worked for a while at a Wal-Mart store,  selling sporting goods.  As
an employee of Wal-Mart you are sometimes required tomake store-wide
pages, e.g.,"I have a customer in hardware who needsassistance at
the paint counter." One night a tentative female voicecame over the
intercom system with the (I kid you not) followingmessage: "I have a
customer by the balls in toys who needs assistance."