[MOL] Christine/Lillian's articles [13097] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Christine/Lillian's articles

Christine, I saw and saved Lillian's articles. She is a great little
researcher. I plan to study them since I had company and only had time to
skim them when they came in.

It sounds like you have had a great week. I felt good because I spent a few
minutes pruning some plants that have been sadly in need of it. I still
need to deadhead my roses, but they are in the sun where it is too hot to
work. I pruned in the shade.

Liz P. Of Yakima