Re: [MOL] Reading [13096] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Reading

I have the same problem. When I was teaching in the public schools I would
plan on lots of reading during vacations. Now I don't have that luxury I
sandwich it in whenever I can. I haven't heard of Alternative 3. I have
read every John Grisham novel that has come out in paperback. I am too
tight to buy them in hardback.
Liz

>I, too, love to read. The only problem is once I start a book, nothing else
>gets done around the house. I get so absorbed. I read "alternative 3" a few
>weeks ago as a friend wanted someone to discuss it with. Anyone read it? I
>also have a John Grisham novel to start.
>Christine

Liz P. Of Yakima