Re: [MOL] to Jenny [13090] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to Jenny

A friend of mine is a counsellor at a home for juvenile offenders. She has
just become a member of our school council as well. On our agenda for next
year is to draw up a new "code of behaviour". She has some great ideas,
from her experience and training, how we can help some of these troubled
kids before they are no longer accepted at regular schools and become
offenders. She says much of it starts at a very early age and most school
systems do nothing to correct it. Sounds good!
Christine