Re: [MOL] Liz [13089] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

Liz, you just rest up as much as you need and don't apologize for it. I had
a little nap this afternoon myself. I think I have a bit of a cold and just
didn't feel too energetic. (It probably didn't help that I played 3
baseball games last week, built a rabbit hutch, cut the lawn, etc., etc.
Now you all know why I haven't had time to answer my mail. LOL.).
Glad you are starting your radiation so quickly. It makes you feel that you
are doing something positive to fight this disease.
Did you see all the great articles Lillian posted about breast cancer,
types, treatments and tamoxifen. I have been taking it for about 17 months.
Good luck this week and keep us posted.
Christine