Re: [MOL] Reading [13088] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Reading

I, too, love to read. The only problem is once I start a book, nothing else
gets done around the house. I get so absorbed. I read "alternative 3" a few
weeks ago as a friend wanted someone to discuss it with. Anyone read it? I
also have a John Grisham novel to start.
Christine