[MOL] cancer [13077] Medicine On Line

[MOL] cancer

yes i have some advice. insist on seeing your mothers medical chart. determine
the type, stage and extent of the cancer. these doctors will not go out of
their way to help, we're going through the same thing with my father right
now. check out the hospital in houston, tx which is suppose to be the best in
the country on all types of cancer (sorry i don't have the name in front of
me), also, there is an emerging specialty hospital in los angeles who is using
some very new, advanced, unproven, etc., techniques you may want to check
into. good luck and God bless. brad