Re: [MOL] Christine: [13075] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine:

The Irish are famous for their writings, their humor and their stage presence
along with the beautiful male singing voice.  Not sure what happened to the
females voices if it is anything like mine.  Well, I could sing on bourbon street!
Blues I mean~.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ