Re: [MOL] Re: Vicci [13074] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Vicci

Hi, Vicci...part of the intensity of his moods may be his youth or lack
of maturity, but it occurs to me that it might be more than that. You
may want to have him evaluated for bi-polar disorder (used to be called
manic depression). I have been around a lot of this, and I have wondered
since you first started sharing your challenges with him if this might
not be an element (I used to be married to one, and yes, they can be
very charming!). Just a thought, because it sounds like the cancer is
just one small part of his battle. Love, Joicy