Re: [MOL] to Jenny [13068] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to Jenny

Hi, Jenny,
Awhile back, I did some substitute teaching for alternative ed., and it
was a great experience; hard, yes, but rewarding. How wonderful that
they have someone like you who can enjoy it and care for them! they are
very lucky to have you. You have a great day too. Love, Joicy