Re: [MOL] Liz [13067] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

Hi Joicy,
Sorry it has taken me a few days to get back to you. I overdid a bit last
week and I was exhausted. I couldn't make myself write. All I did was sit
in my recliner and read and sleep. I fell asleep in the afternoon which is
a sure sign I wasn't feeling well. I never sleep in the daytime. In fact,
my mother told me that I refused to take a daytime nap after I was a year
old. The only time I sleep in the daytime is if I am sick and that is not
often.

My doctor did tell me that type has a greater tendency to show up later in
the othr breast, and the surgeon talked about Tamoxifen. My radiation
treatments start this week and I have an appointment with the surgeon in
about three weeks and he said he should have all the final reports on the
cancer by that time and that would indicate whether or not I will need
Tamoxifen.

I can't remember, how long ago did you have your surgery? and have you had
any recurrance? Do you feel like you life has gotten back to semi-normal?

Liz P. Of Yakima