Re: [MOL] Lillian, where did your mind take you... [13066] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian, where did your mind take you...

Ah Vicci,
Another reader. I can hardly wait for the times when I have time to read
something just for fun. I am reading a Pre-history novel by Linda Lay
Shuler,called "Let the Drum Speak" It is a sequel to "She Who Remembers"
which I enjoyed a lot.

How are things going for you. I hope things are smoothing out.

Weekends do seem to race by, actually so do weeks. Take care

Liz

>             l am actually in the middle of  the V C Andrews books,  Logan
>Family Series, and finding that it's a lot like meditating.  You just go
>away somewhere and forget everything.  I love to read and always have a
>book going but it's been a while since I've read any of her books.  Not
>since , Flowers in the Attic and the 5 or 6 afterwards.  My mom picked up
>this series and it's pretty good.  I also read V.C. Andrews, Garden of
>Shadows which is the story before, Flowers in the Attic, but written way
>after that series.  About why the Mom was such a nut case and put her
>grandchildren in the attic.   I'm off to do my billing as Monday has come
>way too fast and there's work tomorrow.  You take care and keep thinking
>those wonderful and crazy thoughts.  You are special      Love Vicci

Liz P. Of Yakima