Re: [MOL] Joicy [13031] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joicy

Christine wrote:
Christine, it makes total sense. As a cancerer myself, (and also due to
a bad back), THE hardest thing for me is feeling helpless and useless.
The gift my docs gave me during the worst of it was to have new patients
with similar diagnosis call me with their questions, and for moral
support. It made me feel less dependent, that I could still do
something. And we all need to feel we're still making a contribution
somehow. I think this is one of the great gifts of the MOL forum.

And I'll let you in on a little secret...every time I've ever opened
myself up to someone in need,  I have received far, far more than I have
given. God uses unusual ways to bring us together with the people we
need to know, to touch us, challenge us, and teach us how to love more
fully. So don't be afraid to give this a try...you will be blessed for
it, as will your neighbor. You both will be in my prayers, Christine.
Love, Joicy.