Re: [MOL] Irish Lass Jenny [13019] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Irish Lass Jenny

Hi Donna,
You can tell an Irishman a lot,
But you can't tell him much.  LOL  I'm a Sweet Swedish Blonde, I was a towhead
when I was a kid.
 I don't think Ross has a Scanner, I sent you my address so you can send the
picture or pictures to me and I'll scan and upload them to Ross, and send
yours back to you.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nan

In a message dated 7/25/98 10:27:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

<<  Thats why I am the way I am, ever hear of shanty Irish?  LOL!  Only
 > joking, I knew it would put a smile on your face.  Your friend, Lillian.
By
 > the way have you sent your photo to Russ for the albumn and your money to
Nanc