Re: [MOL] Joicy [12979] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joicy

Joicy,
Must be the training because Marney (the minister next door) has told me
the same thing. She also told me that Irene (the lady I want to visit)
wants me to come over. She is a very optimistic, spirited woman. Irene
feels she may be of support to me which will be good for her. Even if I
feel I have nothing to offer her, by helping me, she will be helping
herself. Does that make any sense to you? Maybe you can explain it better.
Thanks for the reinforcement.
Christine