Re: [MOL] Liz [12978] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

I found the same thing about the underarm being sore but not the breast. I
had some invasive (infiltrating) cancer but mostly was contained in the
duct. It was located on the left breast, 2 o'clock position. My scar is
about 2 inches horizontal about 1/2 inch above the nipple. The underarm
scar is easily double that and vertical. Maybe that is why is hurt more.
Are you ready for your radiology appt next week? Do you have any questions
that you want to ask them?
Christine
P.S. Just read Joicy's letter to you. My "lump" did not present as a lump
either. It was a thickening that I had noticed. I had to tell the Dr. where
to feel because he could not detect it.