Re: [MOL] Staying... Katie [12960] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staying... Katie

Dear Sherry:  Thanks so much for the update on Katie, it warms the heart to hear
that this round is not as hard on her.  I was browsing last night and found some
good sites for children with cancer and their families.  Have you seen any of
these?  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ