Re: [MOL] Have you heard of this? [12959] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Have you heard of this?

Sheila, we know the waiting is hard, and this whole cancering journey is
very difficult, so we hope that you will let us be there for you and
walk along side. Aside from the help you will get here on medical issues
(we're not drs., but many can share experiences and point you to places
that have the expertise), we care about you and what you're going
through. This is a safe place where you can express your hopes, fears,
frustrations, bad jokes -- whatever! -- with folks who understand and
have "been there." God Bless, Joicy