Re: [MOL] Re: Hey guys what is this? [12958] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Hey guys what is this?

You are sharp to remember; but yes it is, they monitor our line to get e-mail
addresses and then sell over the net.  There is not much Mol can do about this;
however they are not allowed to sell    through the MOL line.  Then we get lucky
with the scamming also.  HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS SATURDAY?  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ