Re: [MOL]Peggy [12957] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Peggy

Dear Peggy:  Wanted to let you know that I am praying very hard for all of you and
if I can do anything at all for you to please let me know.  I know how hard it is
to be the loving caregiver and to watch the love of your life, I think it is
harder than being the patient.  I have been at both ends of the stick.  Know that
we care for you as much as Les.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ