Re: [MOL] Photo Album [12956] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album

Peggy, here's that address...

 http://www.rossroads.com/images/ross/MOL/Photo_html/MOL_PhotoAlbum.htm

Please tell Les how much we love him, and that we are surrounding your
family with our prayers. I wish I could come meet you all with Carla,
and give you hugs in person, but until we do meet, know how much I care.
Blessings and love, Joicy