[MOL] To Carla [12951] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Carla

Dear Carla,

Les would like to meet with you.  If you could call us (777-1491) or
(777-9818) we would love to hear from you.  The oncologist upped his dosage of
Decodron (sp) this weekend to 6 a day and 4 a day starting Monday.  He gave
him a drip in the office yesterday.  His emotions are on the edge right now
what with the Decodron and Xanyx.  I feed he is a little more responsive on
his left side this morning.

Let me know if we can meet, it would mean a lot to Les (and me too).  This MOL
group has been so good to him.

Love Peggy