[MOL] Re: some info for Jenny and all [12948] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: some info for Jenny and all

Dear Jenny,

I have a friend who had a colon type of c...disease and went to Dr. Gil
Ledermans clinic in New YOrk. CErtainly was expensive but was able to
negoitiate substantially a reduction in cost without deminishing the
treatment.  She is doing well, now that was a metastasis from a
diagnosis of Ovarian, but there were colon tumors. YOu may wish to call
Dr. Lederman and send them the medical reports. Just a thought.

God Bless
marty auslander