[MOL] Re: Hey guys what is this? [12947] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Hey guys what is this?

Okay everyone, bear with me for a minute... Below is a copy of an e-mail I
just received in my personal box.  Is this the guy that was on here when I
first came on?  I think I caught the tail end of a "get out" conversation.

The E-mail is as follows:

Subj:	Cancer Survivors Relate Their Experiences