Re: [MOL] Staying... Katie [12942] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staying... Katie

John -

Katie is 4 1/2.

Update for the week - radiation #3 and no bad side effects (they thought she
might get the headaches and vomiting again)!  She's feeling so good that we're
going to try camping for four days next week, about 30 min. from the hospital
she has radiation at - easier than an hour and a half drive and definitely
more fun!

Thanks for the thoughts!  We'll be thinking of you while we're gone!

Sherry