Re: [MOL] Irosh Lass Jenny [12938] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Irosh Lass Jenny

Maybe we need to take a count of all the Irish folks and then sign up for the
St. Patty's Day Parade?  Ahhhhhhhh,  have you been lurking behind the scenes?
Come on out and join us, just jump in anytime you want.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ