Re: [MOL] New Clinical Trials (7/24/98) [12937] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New Clinical Trials (7/24/98)

I neglected to post the web site address.
The address for the cancer of the peritoneum
clinical trial is:

http://www.centerwatch.com/studies/CAT186.HTM

and the address for other new cancer clinical trials is:

http://www.centerwatch.com/studies/LISTING.HTM#Section12

=====
Robert W. Neill, Jr.
CancerDaily Owner