Re: [MOL] MOL Photo Album [12936] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOL Photo Album

Mary Ann,

I think the problem is that I added a little snippet of code to see if
you've submitted your photo and/or bio to the page yet, and if you
haven't, I disallow viewing!

Just kidding, I'm not really sure what the problem is.  I'm wondering
if you might have gone to the server sometime when it was getting
way too much traffic or something.  I don't think that is it, because
the server is *supposed* to be very speedy and *supposed* to be
very responsive.

Maybe, just maybe, it could have been that you were connecting
during a time when I was using a "Publishing" function in my
website software, which runs for about 10 minutes.  I'm not sure
if that gets in the way of others viewing the site, but I don't think
that should be it either.

Can you tell me if your internet browser definately is still supporting
"Frames?"  Have you switched browsers lately?  I think, without
support for Frames one would definately have trouble viewing the
photos.  I've been thinking of a resolution for that problem, but
haven't worked on it yet.

Wonder if anyone else is having this problem?  Everything is
working for me, but that doesn't help much!

Hope we can figure it out, and hope you can send in your photo
soon!

Love,

Ross

p.s., I'm thinking the spinning "MOL Photo Album" banner might
be excessive--it takes a long time to download--maybe I out to
simplify that a whole bunch.