[MOL] Sheila [12933] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sheila

You are doing it right my friend...  However you do it each day is the way that is right for you..  I do hope that you are learning from us here that the perfectionism does have to go... It can only lead to disappointment and insecurity..  We all have unconditional love from God and he knows that we have been and will continue to be sinners....  If He doesn't expect us to be perfect... how in the world could we ever be???

We are here for you as you continue on the cancering journey and grief is one more leg that will lessen as it should...  God Bless you friend.. so glad you are here... !!   Carla