Re: [MOL] Monty [12920] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Monty

Lillian, I sure didn't want old mother hen to worry.  (OLD, heck, you're a
spring chicken compared to me, I think!)  I would love to come to the
gathering in Sept.  We thought that we might be able to work a trip to NJ
to visit our son for the weekend into it.  We could stay near him, but
spend Sat. with all of the MOLers!  (Gee.......aren't those teeth?!?!?!)
Glad, to hear that you are feeling better.  Mary Ann