[MOL] MOL Photo Album [12914] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MOL Photo Album

I can never seem to get this out in one shot--

If you do have a submission with a graphic or a photo
included, please mail them to raylital@mtu.edu

(The listserver on which the MOL forum exists is a very busy
place, and if we all start expecting them to store binary files
for us, they would quickly run out of storage space and
bandwidth.)

Thanks!

Ross