[MOL] Re Mary [12911] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re Mary

Mary, hope your doing all right and how is your husband doing?  Know that I pray for
you both and I hope that your weekend will be peaceful.  By the way friend, thanks
for such such nice things about our molers, tis true, tis true.  Also wanted to let
you know that when you repond to a message, put it at the top of the page......The
manager of the line requested this...Take care, Love, Lillian

--
MZ