[MOL] Lung Cancer Study [12909] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lung Cancer Study

Apala:  Thank for the important information you sent us, it will
definitely go in my file.  I hope that you have seen what I sent you
over the net.  I had sent it to your private e-mail also; however the
server said you  don't accept e-mails with attachments.  Good luck now,
your friend, Lillian

--
MZ